“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
A very big thank you to Michelle at Southern By Design for nominating me for this award. I love reading her blog pieces and am so ever grateful that she reads mine too. Please visit her blog, I am sure you will enjoy reading it as well! https://sbdmb.wordpress.com/
Also please visit the blogs that I have nominated too. So many to choose from – not an easy decision, ever.
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I work in a library, but I am not a librarian.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I can literally roll my eyes in back of my head, no really, I can, it’s scary and freaks everyone out.
My responses to Michelle’s 5 Questions:
1. What is you favorite season of the year and why? Summer – I love taking my laptop outside and working. Nothing better than sunshine on my face (with sunscreen of course). Fall is a close second.
2. Who is your favorite author and book? This is a tough one but I am loving Junot Diaz right now. He writes in a very real style.
3. What is your favorite feature about yourself? Why? Physically, my eyes, being an expressive person they really are windows into my soul. Personality-wise I’d have to say my humor, gets me out of a lot of tough situations.
4. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving? Why? Scuba diving – love the water, hate heights.
5. If you were a performer at a circus, what would you be? (funny question)
A contortionist – enough said 😉
Five Questions To The Nominees:
1. If you were able to pick one dream location to live, where would you choose?
2. What is your favorite genre of music?
3. Besides blogging, what is a favorite activity of yours?
4. What is one food that you would never ever give up?
5. If you could pick one superpower what would it be? Why? (funny question)
My Favorite Post(s):